© 2018 by YourStory International, Inc.

Sponsor an Advocate

Note: For funds donated on behalf of an advocate's expedition, 75% of the funds will be counted towards the advocate's expedition and the remaining 25% will support YourStory International's health care programs. Please see our Fundraising Protocol or contact your chapter leader for more details.